Hi Sony, I hate you, even more!

Wizard

Well O- Fear beat me to the posting , but it looks as though SC3 will be a PS2 exclusive at least for now. i know this is a bummer for well few of u since a lot of u dont like Sc in the first place but the 3 new characters look kewl and now that talks of Dante will make and apperance and the create a fighter feature im a wee bit excited about this title.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it would have been smarter for them to put off releasing this on current gen systems. Wait till next gen when all consoles have online capabilities and release it then. Sony must have paid them a crap load to keep it exclusive.

Dante is just a rumor. That is all.

Setsuka = Maya Natsume from Tenjou Tenge.

Other things, this is possibly PS2 exclusive for the U.S. but Japan is still seeing an arcade release date.

Edited by K`dash

Of course they did Sony is gonna try to make the last yr of the PS2 go out with a bang. No telling what else they got up their sleeves, and we havent even got to E3 yet, where the PS3 will be in playable form, cant wait for that. I'm really excited to see what all the big names next gen consoles will be like at E3. I'm also excited to see the new duel processor video cards as pricey as the bastards are gonna be.

I was suppose to go this year, but my buddy has exams the very same week as E3, so we can't go. I was suppose to get passes because he said I was his assistant. But now I need someone else to leech off of.

if we could get passes I'd go for sure. booth babes alone make it a draw for me ! :peopleseybrow:

Ok, Namco won me over, Cassy gots some new moves, and bigger bust. I now take everything bad I said about SCII.