In Need of PS2 Controllers

I am in a serious need of PS2 controllers. Both of my PS2 controllers Died (the PS2 thinks that some of the buttons are always pressed down, ive tried taking them apart and everything and nothing is wrong, it makes no sense and its REALLY pissing me off)

If your willing to ship a PS2 controller or two to my house id be willing to ship you some stuff in return.

I have alot of games obviously for pretty much every system. I have more Game boy pockets and game boy colors than i know what to do with, someone take them seriously there fricken everywhere and i dont know what to do with them all. i have limited edition ice blue game boy pocket and a clear one and a yellow, green, and purple game boy color lying around right now, the rest are at my friends waiting to be ebayed i think. (BAG OF GAMEBOYS!! PLEASE BUY!! haha)

Just post what you what and ill see if i have it.

Someone PLEASE send me PS2 controller(s) or ill be stuck playing my gamecube (and my friend has RE4 so theres nothing there) and Xbox (I've played all the good games on that system to death im sick of it)

I have no money for more controllers, thats way to much money for me right now to replace 2 controllers because im already in some debt to some friends.

Maidenmasher,do you want to set something up in PM? Also im in the US, is that where you are? Its an official Dualshock 2 right?

Edited by Shibathedog

Dude..you could get on Ebay and find them for cheap. They're not that expensive to begin with brand new, around $24 or so? You can't be broke enough not be able to replace just one controller!! :lol:

Or can you... :lol:

Edited by Sturmvogel

u should just sell all those stuff that ur trading and get the controllers

not to invoke fraud (your choice not mine :P ), but you could do a "walmart swap" and get new ones for free. most of the time they wont give a crap about it and let it pass and if your controller cases are scratched up, you can open them and swap the parts.

i personaly only have 2 and 1 brand new one i got from a swap but i'm keeping it in case one gives.

Hmm, ive been thinking about doing that, just saying i bought a controller and it didnt work maybe hehe.

The thing is, If i combine the parts from both my broken controllers, i would have 1 working controller, but guess what? In one of them, sony changed the design!!! i was like what the hell? the newer ones are like completley different from the older ones inside. (the way contact is made for buttons is anyway)