Name that Game Trivia

Z-Neo

I checked with Gamecop to make sure this was ok, but if it does need to be moved and or maybe pinned to a different forum, thats cool.

I wanted to contribute a little something to the 1emulation community, and being home sick from work, I had some time to make a tiny little webpage with some pictures of games on it.

Now, for anyone who wants to play along, just goto the page and look at the pictures, then post your answers in this topic. Just number your answers 1-5, and bonus. After each contest deadline, I'll announce the winner and donate 50 credits from my stash to the winner. Please try and just make one reply, but you can edit your answers as long as it's before the contest deadline. I plan to due this each week, barring any problems. If anyone has any suggestions on how to improve on this idea, feel free to PM me

But for now, here's the link for the first contest. The deadline for replies is Sun, March 20th 2005, at 9pm Central US time.

Name that Game Trivia!

Edit: I had my days wrong, Sunday is the 20th, not the 19th as I had originally posted.

Edited by Z-Neo

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well that is pretty damn hard.....

other then the bonus I don't know any of them.

heres a suggestion for the next ones. how about all 5 from one catagory or system. like all nes games or all arcade shooters, also I think a week might be to long. maybe 3 days. I dunno

Bonus one is a peice of cake. It's not ROTD either, but the OTHER EVOganliniangskdfgnsd game.

Well I didn't want it to be too EASY..... :P

But I do like the suggestion of setting up a common theme or something, such as all games from one system, or something else all the games have in common. I just picked games out at random from my collections and took snapshots this time. In regards to having a shorter contest time, I can do that, provided it's ok with Mods and Admins, and that I can cover the *prize money* each time. I figured within a week, I could surely have 50 credits to spare.