finally saw the Sin City trailer

Inky

so There I was watching the mythbusters on Discovery when a Sin City commercial came on! I have't seen any of the trailers available on the internet cuz I am to lazy to d/l em. anyways the movie looks as awesome as I'd hoped. can't wait till april 1st! :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i saw the trailer on tv the other night, and it really seems like movie-makers are goin for the extra mile in a lot of movies lately. Theres that one Jude Law film where the movie was all made with the green screen so it had a weird futuristic 50's feeling. then theres the Keanu Reeves movie that is also similar to SIn City but everything, including the actors are animated and now SIn city with a comic book style film. well i say kudos, bc its time to add some flavor to movie nowadays. i havent seen a good movie since Dodgeball haha..jk i meant Harold And Kumar :P

I may actually venture to a theater to watch this one. Most movies out nowadays, I can't see paying 8+ bucks a ticket for, not to mention food and drink. Thankfully, there's plenty of dollar theaters around me :P