This is so sad.

Gryph

http://everquest2.station.sony.com/pizza/

Alright fat flocks! Too busy playing Everquest 2 to get up and order pizza yourself? Just type in "/pizza" and it will take you to the Pizza Hut site to order pizza!

That is flocking awesome! I especially like the Dark Elf deliverman.

I wonder if it tells the people at the store that you ordered through everquest II so they can mock you while they're making your pizza..

http://everquest2.station.sony.com/pizza/

Alright fat flocks! Too busy playing Everquest 2 to get up and order pizza yourself? Just type in "/pizza" and it will take you to the Pizza Hut site to order pizza!

That is flocking awesome! I especially like the Dark Elf deliverman.

I wonder if it tells the people at the store that you ordered through everquest II so they can mock you while they're making your pizza..

Yeah, that picture is so goofy. It's so funny that I'm going to usurp their bandwidth to post it here.

Top.jpg

It would be awesome if the delivery guy would dress up as a Dark Elf to deliver it.

Sony should track how frequently people use the /pizza command and issue health warnings.

I hope sometime next year they release some statistics on how much this feature is actually used. I want to laugh at each and everyone who is too damn lazy to call Pizza Hut or drive over to pick up a pizza. They are definitely the kind of people who should not be given more incentive to not get out of their chair/room/house.

They should have a more healthy thing atleast...

Am I the only one who finds this less pathetic and more completely useless? I mean, here I am, sitting at my desk, with the phone right the hell next ot me. In fact, ordering a pizza via website seems like more work than just picking up the phone and calling Pizza Hut. (or Dominoes, since they have better pizza)