Lindsay Lohan Lip Syncing worse than Ashly Simpson

PLasticSlug

well if ur serious haha, shes this over rated actress who used to do kiddy disney movies in her tween years. then right b4 she was legal, she did some teen movies and since shes older, shes got herself some huge jugs and men were counting down to her 18th bday. so bc of her big jugs, shes this huge star and she wants to be an annoyin singer and try to be a super star with movies, and singing, and big jugs. so like i sed, over rated...

well if ur serious haha, shes this over rated actress who used to do kiddy disney movies in her tween years. then right b4 she was legal, she did some teen movies and since shes older, shes got herself some huge jugs and men were counting down to her 18th bday. so bc of her big jugs, shes this huge star and she wants to be an annoyin singer and try to be a super star with movies, and singing, and big jugs. so like i sed, over rated...

Lindsays hot but very overrated, and I think the only reason she's hot is because of her tits, those freckles on her face, ewwwwww

So much discussion about jugs...I'm going to play some Rumble Roses.