Megaman X8 PC demo

Wizard

the game looks great the control's ok , i didn't bother to configure it since it's just a demo, but since they made a demo for computer , does this mean megaman X 8 will be for computer too cuz it'll look a lot better on computer than on PS2 or gamecube

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the game looks great the control's ok , i didn't bother to configure it since it's just a demo, but since they made a demo for computer , does this mean megaman X 8 will be for computer too cuz it'll look a lot better on computer than on PS2 or gamecube

Hey, if you get a demo of Megaman X8 for PC, it's pretty obvious that there will be a retail version as well. :huh:

well if it's gonna come out for computer then i'm gettin it computer >gamecube > ps2 ( i still love my ps2 tho)

i think X7 started the 3D thing but i'm not sure but what's wrong with 3D? in X8 the graphics are 3D but the gameplay isn't so it's not the confusing

I don't think the series degraded too much when it went 3D. Sure, some of the games are weaker compared to others, but that's not because they went 3D.

i second that, but i think that the game it's getting boring because it's almost the same, u fight the 8 bosses and beat the last boss. the Zero series for gba was one of the good ones because there's so much different in it than the other megaman

I don't think the series degraded too much when it went 3D. Sure, some of the games are weaker compared to others, but that's not because they went 3D.

i second that, but i think that the game it's getting boring because it's almost the same, u fight the 8 bosses and beat the last boss. the Zero series for gba was one of the good ones because there's so much different in it than the other megaman

Yes, it's true that Megaman doesn't offer many innovations in terms of gameplay anymore, but most fans don't seem to mind.