Gba > DS

Madi

i hate the DS , i got a 2nd gba after trading in my crappy ds

currently playing : Yoshis Island ( you know it good ;) )

the reasons it hate the ds

1. it looks like a clam

2. touch screen? doesnt work with fingers that well

3. the stylus sucks , admit it you know it too

I Agree With Madi, And THe Things On The Touch Screen REQUIRE The Touch Pen To Work Correctly, So That Was Pretty Dumb, And The GBA And SP Rules! And The GB Original,...

Edited by 666Ghost

Isn't buying a second GBA a bit excessive?  Especially when the DS can play GBA games as well.

I have two already. Got them both on launch day. Once in Japan and once when it came out in the North America. I don't think owning 2 GBAs is excessive.

I'm getting afraid that PSP will pwn DS. Only if the PSP had more battery life and got rid of that sticky button and rapid fire disc shooting blade of disc-struction.

I hate sticky buttons! I know from experience because my crap ass black Dreamcast controller has that same problem...in the same spot too! Argh...can't play kof2002...properly.

• 2 weeks later...

i have a GBA and my brother has a DS. And to tell you the truth, i dont like either.

GBA is mostly Crappy ass SNES/NES ports (although the NES Series games are ported very well, but im not paying 20 dollars for that when i can easily emulate NES on my PDA)

DS has just all crappy games, The only game that i really think looks any good is that new Wario Ware game because those games are fun :P