Super Bowl XXXIX

Alpha

american pro football championship game. its like bigger than religion to some people here in america haha. not for me tho. but yeah, big american culture thing...people pay millions just to have their ad run on tv during the commercials...

To me, it's about as important as religion.

Just like what Soccer is to the Brits :P

yes exactly, though i find that "futbol" is amazingly the sport of the world. its fascinating how so many countries participate in this sport and how crazy people get.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

american pro football championship game. its like bigger than religion to some people here in america haha. not for me tho. but yeah, big american culture thing...people pay millions just to have their ad run on tv during the commercials...

yes exactly, though i find that "futbol" is amazingly the sport of the world. its fascinating how so many countries participate in this sport and how crazy people get.

Yeah, they even tear up the seats if their teams lose. Honest, i'm involved in one before :( THat was maddening fun....:) at the expense of the stadium though :D

Hum... not exactly. What I meant is that I really don't care. Then again, I'm not american.

the superbowl wat a game.................didnt really enjoy as much but...

Edited by EmanX

im srry but that game last night just sucked i mean the offensive team on both sides sucked it was a defensive battle but T.O. was doing his thing too bad they lose i was lookin forward for the eagles to win patriots wanna win superbowls too much its time they lose they cant win everything :(:o:)

im srry but that game last night just sucked i mean the offensive team on both sides sucked it was a defensive battle but T.O. was doing his thing too bad they lose i was lookin forward for the eagles to win patriots wanna win superbowls too much its time they lose they cant win everything :(  :o  :)

i agree that both teams sucked yesterday, but i dont think it should have been that close, the eagles are good but they dont have what it takes to beat the pats.

i agree that both teams sucked yesterday, but i dont think it should have been that close, the eagles are good but they dont have what it takes to beat the pats.

are you for real eagles if they really wanted to could have beat the partiots i mean look at their stats eagles are clearly better eagles were just slackin off they could have done better they just thought after winnning so many season games they could just breeze through the superbowl and instead of breezing they were just blown away. the patriots...man this is crazy i just cant belive they won..but the patriots QB was fumbling and wat not all these mistakes i mean come on that should have been an opening for the eagles but mcnabb wanted to either hold the ball to long or through too quick passes but im not even gonna go any farther its just pitiful

:(:o:)

Are you serious, the eagles play have way decent and you think they are all high and mighty. the pats played horrible, every twenty seconds i was yelling at the tv, but they still came out on top. the longest pass TO had was because of the pick that the refs didnt call.