American RPG's

AndymaN

Yeah well my friend and I were discussing games and such. Then we were trying to think of American RPG's that were above standard. We couldn't think of any. Lets not name any MMORPG's either (WoW, Everquest)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

BG, Neverwinter Nights, Shadowrun, Knights of the Old Republic, Morrowind, Temple of Elemental Evil

Gotta remember though, these all use the basic system that was founded in Dungeons & Dragons.

BG, Neverwinter Nights, Shadowrun, Knights of the Old Republic, Morrowind, Temple of Elemental Evil

Gotta remember though, these all use the basic system that was founded in Dungeons & Dragons.

He means GOOD RPGs. Dun think Remple of Elemental Evil and Shadowrun are that good :P

He means GOOD RPGs. Dun think Remple of Elemental Evil and Shadowrun are that good :P

Get out. Get out now.

I think Baldur's Gate was created by a Canadian company. Oh well, all the same. Dungeon Siege comes to mind for an American RPG.

:P I play through Dungeon Siege for 15 minutes and I uninstall it. Plain boring. I need something with great story and sidequests like Baldur Gate :P