removed hl2

Mag

cold water helps the brain tempoairly loses it's ill effects (i.e. drinking cold water when having a massive headache aids the release process of the headache) Thats why you keep water near you.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, I drink less liquid, I don't even think I drink enuff water, usually I drink a cup or two during the evening and that said for the day. I knew this is bad habit and all, but I'll remember to drink frequently through out the day.

cold water helps the brain tempoairly loses it's ill effects (i.e. drinking cold water when having a massive headache aids the release process of the headache) Thats why you keep water near you.

That's the OTHER reason to keep water near you : Hydration.

hydration lead to motion sickness as well ? I never feel like I need a drink, for some reason, it never bothers me when I'm dirsty on the inside, but I can't sense that on the outside.

That's the OTHER reason to keep water near you : Hydration.

hydration lead to motion sickness as well ? I never feel like I need a drink, for some reason, it never bothers me when I'm dirsty on the inside, but I can't sense that on the outside.

Hydration is a good thing, it basically means having enough water. Hence, when you are dried out, you are de-hydrated. THAT is what you want to avoid. Dehydration leads to all kind of not-fun things.

I said "other" to reiterate my earlier point. Drinking a lot of water keeps you hydrated, but it also makes you get up to pee once in a while. That forces you to step away from the computer, which is good for your eyes and your back, which suffer from sitting in a chair and staring at a screen for long periods of time.

ha! i played halo 2 online from 6pm-3pm and i took a hour nap and went back and played for 3 and a half more hours , only problem i had was that my eyes kept crying to provide moisture <_<

See, now that's unhealthy and called obsession. You must have nothing to do if you can play a game online for that long, especially Halo 2 (or any FPS for that matter). :P

ha! i played halo 2 online from 6pm-3pm and i took a hour nap and went back and played for 3 and a half more hours , only problem i had was that my eyes kept crying to provide moisture <_<

See, now that's unhealthy and called obsession. You must have nothing to do if you can play a game online for that long, especially Halo 2 (or any FPS for that matter). :P

I only get to play on certain occasions since i have no high speed myself so i treasure every minute of it :) like this friday-sunday im gonna be on all the tyme :) YAY NO SCHOOL FRIDAY!