Half-Life 2 Modded xbox

Mag

what the hell... if u put ur xbox hd in ur pc ur gona gona get anywhere. The xbox hd is in fatx format pc cant read it.. plus its locked. do some reading up before u go and ruin ur box.

oh and the screws are under the pads and stickers under the xbox... u must be really retarded not to know that. most prducts use those pads and stickers to hide screws.

Edited by Bluestinger X

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:'( , thats fucked up, how do I get inside the hardrive then!? The ehternet cables don't do a damn thing! I don't have the money to buy mod chips and data tranfer boards and a new 250 gigabyte hardrive!

Edited by Drake

well theres other ways besides modchips such as tosp flash or exploits. i personly go with a chip my self though. Anyways just read up at the xbox scene... u sound like a noob so u should do some research and stuff. and if u like using live then dont bother... since ms finds new ways to ban u. Luckly i have 2 xboxes one for live and the other for mod stuff. mainly xbmc :).

drake let me get this straight. you wanna run xbmc but your box isn't modded? you don't know where the screws are? you have tried to ftp into an unmodded xbox?

excuse me the n00b fumes are giving me a headache.............

inky, don't start with me man, apperntly you havent noticed my age and the lack of web surfing I do, and I barely do any work in school , so stop complaining about people asking quesitons, because I rather find out like this then finding out 10 hours later I can't do it, and then there's even the possibility of you not finding out, and you can not just stay there telling me you never asked questions before becuase that would be total bs.

Anyways, yes I have tried it all, because I unfroutanatly don't have any money to buy any of the hardware to do this.

he's the kind of people that fatal was talking about, dumbass like him like this board boring

listen man go to xbox-scene.com lotsa info there about everything you could wanna know abou the xbox. I asked vary few questions when I started on modding the xbox becouse I read every tutorial there.

now on a helpful note

do you own mechassault, james bond agent under fire or splinter cell? if so you can softmod.