Woman 'tore off ex-lover's testicle'

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This story's are weird, gryph pulling off tits, 2 chicks ripping off balls, wtf!? Do all of you have the strength of superman or something?

u ever seen the finger nails women have? i truly doubt it would be that hard to rip off a ball.. all she would need to do is pierce the skin with her nails.. which if u ever been clawed by a girl isnt very hard to do.. specialy ur sack being very sesitive and all.... and after that? theres isnt much holding ur balls on u realize that right? one yank on the main cord and its gone. lol '

did i just say that ooww the though of pain :P

Edited by Bluestinger X

haha then why do u find it hard to believe... im not sick i was just telling u how easy it could be done... as for the boob thing im pretending what he said wasnt true cause thats messed up. Anyways there was these rednecks here they went cow tipping well long story short one got kicked stright in the nuts and it took them clean off. moral of the storry rednecks are dumb :).

Ha ha, my ex girl once punched me in the ehad, i got angry, and she realised what she had done, i then made a move for she was like "Noooooo" i got her in the head lock and kicked her in the ass 3 times.

That was a good day.