Initial D

EmanX

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is a bopper?

it has different meanings depending on were in the US you are, but were i live the term is used for kids usually around the ages from 14-16 (although we sometimes se 18+ which is superpathetic) but there the kinda people who go to malls or shopping centers with the intent to wanna meet chicks and try and get there phone numbers

btw, most racing games do suck, they run out of replay value really fast...although i still play ridge racer 1 on my psx, but i think its about the music

What is a bopper?

it has different meanings depending on were in the US you are, but were i live the term is used for kids usually around the ages from 14-16 (although we sometimes se 18+ which is superpathetic) but there the kinda people who go to malls or shopping centers with the intent to wanna meet chicks and try and get there phone numbers

btw, most racing games do suck, they run out of replay value really fast...although i still play ridge racer 1 on my psx, but i think its about the music

Ah, thanks for the clarification; that is quite pathetic.

I still play Ridge Racer Type 4 and Ridge Racer V because of the music and gameplay.

I recently played this at my local arcades and it rocks. I paid extra and got an Initial D card, which tracks your wins and loses and customizations you have done to your car.

This game rocks.....I am not sure about the PS2 version as I have never played it.... :banghead:

or IMO Burnout 3 takedown....good game..

anyays initial d was pretty big around here, but it aint much anymore...though 4th stage is entertaining as hell for u initial d fans out there...=)

what about GT4? :banghead: (out Q1 2005)

yea, i like the new episodes... i wanna see more of bunta's WRX

Good racing games IMO are:

Burnout 3: Takedown

Any Ridge Racer

Gran Turismo 3 and, quite possibly 4 (for those who like realism)

WipeOut XL/3/Fusion

F-Zeros

Nintendo's kart games starting from Mario Kart on the SNES

whoever thinks this game sucks must be a ricer cuz this game is awesome :thumbsu::lol:

any1 looking foward to the live action initial d? well heres a very short preview of it (in mandarin) that came out awhile ago but the link has since been broken but som1 finally uploaded again, left click  this link

ahhhhh how nice....but wait a min...so this is gonna be a japanese anime turned into chinese movie? bc the trailer is in mandarin like u sed, and i see that their star is chinese pop star jay chou...if im correct...im so lost now haha...

racing games are for people who are into racing if your not its not for you if you are then you have that right to say if it sucks or not no disrespect to anyone i just had to say that cuz i dont appreciate people insulting such a game