magnis's new PC

esoteric

looks kool to me, so i would get it but i dunno about sound filtering and all those other stuff that high class cases have, but i would get it

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HDD fans do jack crap. I had one of those harddrive coolers, biggest waste of money ever.

But I would personally go with the Antec SX1040 one since right now I have a beige SX830 and it's the best case ever. And I was never into flashy cases.

That second looks too good to be that cheap...it must mean it has shoddy workmanship. It probably looks like crap in real life. But I like how it has places for fans on the side and comes with a powerful power supply.

I think a 400w power supply is enough.

HDD fans do jack crap. I had one of those harddrive coolers, biggest waste of money ever.

But I would personally go with the Antec SX1040 one since right now I have a beige SX830 and it's the best case ever. And I was never into flashy cases.

That second looks too good to be that cheap...it must mean it has shoddy workmanship. It probably looks like crap in real life. But I like how it has places for fans on the side and comes with a powerful power supply.

How much watt was running on yer rig ? if the fans isn't an issue to power, then I don't have to worry about getting a new power supply.

How much watt was running on yer rig ? if the fans isn't an issue to power, then I don't have to worry about getting a new power supply.

I have a 400w one. But I was running on a 300w one for a long time. The only reason I have a 400w now is because my Dad's PS broke so I gave him mine so I thought that I just might as well get a 400w PS.

HDD coolings is as useless as... all of Ryuken's kills.

Strange You Guys Think That, I Mean Before I Got My Vantec Fan For My Slave HDD, That Thing Was Being A biatch. After I Got It, Not A Problem Yet.

HDD coolings is as useless as... all of Ryuken's kills.

Strange You Guys Think That, I Mean Before I Got My Vantec Fan For My Slave HDD, That Thing Was Being A biatch. After I Got It, Not A Problem Yet.

It doesn't need anymore cooling. I mean it self is an actual heatsink on it's own.

If you have proper ventalation and the drives have adequate space between them, you don't really need those coolers. Hard drives usually never get THAT hot. Can you give me a link to the one you you have?

Edited by GryphonKlaw

• 2 weeks later...