Wheeee Today is The Day of The Saint Innocents

alexis

huh i guess it is not sth common in there, well this is the day in which all those innocent kids were killed after Jesus was born, i do know there but here some people make pranks taking advantage of the innocence (in the sense of foolishness) of other people

huh i guess it is not sth common in there, well this is the day in which all those innocent kids were killed after Jesus was born, i do know there but here some people make pranks taking advantage of the innocence (in the sense of foolishness) of other people

Well that doesn't seem like an appropriate celebration...but sounds like fun!! :D

well it depends, it is something cultural, like funerals up there, you go to a house, talk, eat, have some fun, here it would be something shoking, poeple just go there what the dead and cries and try to support the family members.......

anyway, yeah it is fun, because it is like today is ok, today any prank is allowed hehehe

hehehehe a newspaper published that a guy from the political scene which comes and represents a sector of poor and unemployed people had won the lottery LMAO

well this guy is a bastard, not for being poor or sth, he does not care a sh*t about poor people

Edited by alexis

here some people make pranks taking advantage of the innocence (in the sense of foolishness) of other people

Sound like our April 1st, wich is quite fun too. But it seems less people actually participate every year.

well this guy is a bastard, not for being poor or sth, he does not care a sh*t about poor people

In that case, let's hope him winning the lottery was some kind of practical joke too :D.