WOW, I'm a member?

Leathel

:) lol, i didn't even knew i had signed up for this forum, i same gamecop as the admin? :D nice... maybe i signed up for this long time ago - i see some other members i know are here also Oo - nice site BTW very.. informative :)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah of course you signed up you lazy biatch.......

I don´t remember well, but I think I sarted bugging you to join in heh

anyaway, glad to see you posting again O_o hehehee, it´s been well since we opened emulforums lol

BTW spit the girl´s name, and other data, you know what i am talking about

Edited by alexis

lmao, I've been living under a rock then, I forgot all about it, so many forums that were popping out at the time, seemed crazy trying to keep up with all of them - and most had the same nfo anyhow :| anywho, check my IRC problem :D this sux, i luv IRC :( i need my laptop and cell-phone internet :sigh:

the girl.... ASS? lmao - you still wankin off to those :) man.. i would :) i would hit that until i die from exhaustion lmao ;):)

Edited by Leathel

lmao,  I've been living under a rock then, I forgot all about it, so many forums that were popping out at the time,  seemed crazy trying to keep up with all of them - and most had the same nfo anyhow :|  anywho,  check my IRC problem :P this sux, i luv IRC :(    i need my laptop and cell-phone internet  :sigh:

the girl....  ASS?  lmao -  you still wankin off to those :D    man..  i would  :)  i would hit that  until  i  die from exhaustion  lmao  ;)  ;)

yeah, what can I say, I fell in love :lol: