Enter the Dragon

Alpha

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Jackie chan is far batter than Jet Li and he is loose and not as stiff as him.

I admire it a lot and of course Jackie actually has some sense of humor IMO. :afro:

Although yeah jackie chan is a better entertainer I think jet li is a better like realistic martial artist. I like that he uses the martial artz in a more realistic sense than jackie. I like stiffness, it'z a different style than jackie, it makez him seem more consentarded to win as appose to jackie where really he just wantz to get out of the fight as quick as he can.

Jackie chan is far batter than Jet Li and he is loose and not as stiff as him.

I admire it a lot and of course Jackie actually has some sense of humor IMO. :afro:

Although yeah jackie chan is a better entertainer I think jet li is a better like realistic martial artist. I like that he uses the martial artz in a more realistic sense than jackie. I like stiffness, it'z a different style than jackie, it makez him seem more consentarded to win as appose to jackie where really he just wantz to get out of the fight as quick as he can.

That's a really good description of his (Jackie's) newer Hollywood movies, I wouldn't have thought to put it that way. But, if you go back and watch his old hong kong stuff, he retains the sense of looseness without the desparation, and even has some "stiff" scenes that show he can be serious.

Someone told me the new "Around the World in 80 Days" has a lot of little "tributes" to his old hong kong days in it. Can anyone confirm or deny this? I never saw it, but I remember a short clip from one of the previews of him fighting with a little wooden stool/bench thing like he did in I think it was Drunken Master.

I prefer Donny Yen over Jet Li, his moves are fast but are far more graceful than jet 's and he has a certain elegance in all his moves, and he's much better looking than jet too

I hope Donny Yen gets casted as Kato in the Green hornet movie

to me my fav bruce lee movies were fist of fury ,chinese connection and return of the dragon i mean i love all of his films but those are the top 3 for me , i like jet li too but im with GC he really shows no emotion when he fights the most emotion i seen him display was in hero. as far as jackie chan goes i love all of his stuff he's a very talented martial artist and he is funny too cant beat that combo. :P

Sammo Hung was excellent in that one TV series... christ...

*forgot the name*

Help me out here will ya?

Martial Law, i never saw that show though because i didnt get cbs at the time, i heard Arseneo Hall and Brenda Lee were also in it