Bye Bye DS *sniffles*

Mag

Well I recently made an online ad sale for those that live in my city, and when I posted the ad for the Nintendo DS bundle (w/ Super Mario 64 DS), I just filled with many takers willing to buy it off. It was a great deal, actually the best offer out of the other DS sales.

I sold it for $170 just this morning to the first taker (I have 7 willing to buy it off as well). It was opened and used but comes with everything the day I open it (include wrappers, instructions, etc everything it comes with.), so I didn't like to make the price $180 or higher unless its new. Still, what do you guys think ? I'm ain't asking for much really, and I needed the money despite my financial problems, and with school and everything, I never had the time to relax and play. :P

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I kinda dislike the size, it was a little too big, not comfortable seeing a bump on my pocket (and I don't wear knee pocket pants that much though), but most of all, I don't find it really fun with the Metroid Demo (trust me it's boring after the first play), and Super Mario DS is just too easy, played it and completed 100% before on N64, same thing here with a few new stuff here and there.

I guess I made the right choice :P

yeah I got it for almost 2 week before I sold it. I don't care about the new DS games next year or whatever, I just don't have time to play thats why I also decided not to get the PSP as well.

btw... Forgot to tell you guys, that I sold the DS to a University department of IT director, that was a suprise. He wanted this for his daughter over the christmas holiday.. here in San Francisco, I garuntee the DS are sold out everywhere, all retails, all stores.