MMORPG's? are you addicted?

Weirdy

Wow.. actually.. if this project entropia thing stays around and is popular, he might make some mad bank on his investment.

It's like a new form of gambling. Instead of buying property in real life, you can buy it online, and other suckers will pay you to use it, in REAL cash.

There's no real estate left in real life. There's no unowned land anywhere on the Earth. No neutral territory, no safe havens, no personal belonging at all. Three places left for people ot explore. Space, the Ocean, and Virtual Reality. Space and the Ocean costs craploads of money. People don't have that money. Virtual Reality is comparatively free. I don't see why someone shouldn't purchase such an island. It's one of my dreams that reality and virtual reality one day mesh, the distinction between them being all but eradicated. The possiblities of the human body finally reached by eluding the justice system of physics.

Yet it is a dream to make VR and REALITY come together, eventually it'll happen, but it's kinda retarterd buying VR land this early in history for that high a price, its still to soon to introduce VR as a real estate , in my opiniun that is, the game woulda been better off with gil then with $.