Burning A PSX GAME

-VIOLENCE-

Yeah, hey everyone.

I downloaded LEGACY OF KAIN "The first one from psx"

[old school]

and i extracted it and I got three files.

Blood Omen - Legacy Of Kain [NTSC].ccd

Blood Omen - Legacy Of Kain [NTSC].sub

Blood Omen - Legacy Of Kain [NTSC].img

someone told me to use ISO buster or somthing to extract some shi* out from these files and these is what i got.

Kainz2.txt

when i opened it

Kainz3.txt

extraction time :D

Kainz4.txt

error!

Kains.txt

final product

i burned it and when it loaded on the psx the second screen with the psx logo got all facked up. Could the errors messed it up or, am i using the wrong program or somthing??

Yeah, help! am i on the right track or what?? :P:lol:

Edited by -VIOLENCE-

I'd advise you to put the.ccd.sub and.img files in a directory and to burn that with CloneCD or Alcohol120%. I'm not sure what options you need with CloneCD, but it should be straightforward with Alcohol120% (if I remember correctly).

In the burning soft, when you're asked to choose the image file to open choose the.ccd one.

Also burn the cd at the slowest speed, else your PSX will have trouble reading it.

What are you doing with ISOBuster in the first place? Just burn the images with Alcohol or CloneCD (like taratata already suggested). -_-

Even with one sector bad, the burn might still be ok, if not, you better hunt down another image.

Edited by Agozer

Only ever burned 1 psx game (FF7), but it was over 3 discs. If you just use Alcohol to burn the image there is a PlayStation preset down near the bottom of the screen if I rem rightly. It takes care of everything for you, and just burn slow-ish to make sure.

You could test the game first with ePSXe to make sure it is running OK.

hmm okay thanks guys.

i'll download 120% proof, and maybe drink some

"southern comfort "

while burning it :):P

Maybe She/He, (DAMNIT I STILL DONT KNOW!!) Jsut Wants To Play It THe ORIGINAL Way, But Know Us Violence Will Soon Be Playing it On An Emulator. But I'm Just Guessing Agian.