What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Beat Challenge of the Gods in God of War after three solid hours of cursing and checkpoint restarting. Christ on a stick what a bitch that ordeal was. Never again. That Platinum trophy is starting to look mighty fine now, only needs more Jason McDonald.

P.S. Challenge 10 is made of nightmares. Fuck Challenge 10. Game engine quirks don't help either.

Beat Challenge of he Gods in God of War after three solid hours of cursing and checkpoint restarting. Christ on a stick what a bitch that ordeal was. Never again. That Platinum trophy is starting to look mighty fine now, only needs more Jason McDonald.

P.S. Challenge 10 is made of nightmares. Fuck Challenge 10. Game engine quirks don't help either.

My blood pressure couldn't cope with that shit.

I guess I should start thinking about preordering Vanquish, since the release date is the 22nd. There's also going to be another Vanquish demo shortly after the game's release, but I don't think I will wait that long.

Kudos to them for making a very enjoyable demo, and then following up on it with another. But perhaps it's giving the consumer too much of the game without a purchase?

From what I've read, the second demo doesn't exactly feature another chapter from the main game, but rather one of the Challenge arenas in the game. My memory fails me, but something like that anyway.

Beat Challenge of the Gods in God of War after three solid hours of cursing and checkpoint restarting. Christ on a stick what a bitch that ordeal was. Never again. That Platinum trophy is starting to look mighty fine now, only needs more Jason McDonald.

Challenge 10 is easy to me. Just need to block in time and press Square to clear the ring. Challenge 8 is the one that get me stuck with those Medusas making me their bitch :lol:

I got both Fallout and Vanquish.

I installed Vanquish and played up to the point where the 1st demo starts, then installed Fallout. Basically fell asleep after creating my character.

On Fallout today I hit a bad bug: had to reload, and the game froze on me once. Otherwise the game is alright. Basically Fallout 3 with bells and whistles... and a new map. Lots of content so ironing out everything is tough.