Gryph

unlocks are:

Ryu - Sakura

Sakura - Dan

C. Viper - Cammy

Dictator - Rose

Abel - Fei Long

Chun Li - Gen

beat it with all normal characters, don't lose a round get some perfects and ultra finishes to get akuma he will only challenge you with someone you have already beaten the game with.

Beat it with akuma to unlock Gouken, then beat it again with who ever you like but you have to not lose a round, get more perfects and ultra finishes.

I'm not positive on the number of perfects or ultras you need for each, a few perfects and as many ultras as you can should do it.

for seth beat it with everyone else, including akuma and gouken.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

unlocks are:

Ryu - Sakura

Sakura - Dan

C. Viper - Cammy

Dictator - Rose

Abel - Fei Long

Chun Li - Gen

beat it with all normal characters, don't lose a round get some perfects and ultra finishes to get akuma he will only challenge you with someone you have already beaten the game with.

Beat it with akuma to unlock Gouken, then beat it again with who ever you like but you have to not lose a round, get more perfects and ultra finishes.

I'm not positive on the number of perfects or ultras you need for each, a few perfects and as many ultras as you can should do it.

for seth beat it with everyone else, including akuma and gouken.

Finally, i can't wait and go out and get the original. Thanks for the tips on unlockin them :( This game is flocking sweet!

Ninja Gaiden II, but only this time, on Warrior.

As a result of playing through Acolyte twice, I have seemingly mastered the Lunar Staff, making combat extremely terse, challenging and enjoyable. Once you clock in about twenty hours of gameplay, you start to get the feel for the enemies and the weapons. Personally, I believe that the Lunar Staff is the most effective weapon in the game, because of it's rather flamboyant movements in attacks, and being able to attack many enemies at once whether the player intends to or not.

It's very fast as well and can chop off a limb fairly quick, giving the obliteration technique a head start in killing an enemy in a matter of 6 seconds. So far I haven't really faced any arduous combatants but I would only knowledgeably assume that one should come soon.

more SFIV, doing more challenges and getting my ass handed to me on live. heheh, it's still fun though.

I also finally picked up SSFIIHDR. wow I should have gotten that one sooner. I'm in street fighter heaven with these 2 games.

I have fear2 and Battle Fantasia sitting on the harddrive just waiting for my next payday. damn verbatims cost an arm and a leg.