What did you play most recently?

Gryph

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have Fallout 3 for PC. Finished this morning, gonna pickup my 360 one in a few hours.

what do you mean... you finished the game already?! and why get two copies?

I have Fallout 3 for PC. Finished this morning, gonna pickup my 360 one in a few hours.

what do you mean... you finished the game already?! and why get two copies?

Torrent finished :P

I'm buying it because I want the bobblehead. I have no intentions of keeping the 360 version.

Guitar Hero: World Tour

How's the drum compared to RB?

I only got the guitar kit. I wanted a new wireless guitar. It didn't last 2 minutes cuz the red fret no longer registers (probably cuz I bought it online and was packaged to me). But thankfully my old GH2 360 guitar still works. I'm abit pissed cuz I wanted to play with that new slider thingy on the neck below the fret some more. I only got to play with it in the tutorial.

I had a problem with the HUD (too small like it's set for a full band track but only give me that one portion) but that was because I was playing it on a small TV. Half the time I didn't realize I was able to pull off Star Power. I'm gonna try it out later on today on a big screen.

I enjoyed the create a rocker options over Rock Band's (you have way more options to make your rocker more unique). Also all and I do mean ALL GH characters are back (plus I think about 2 new ones).

I haven't had a chance to play the Tool songs yet. There are some sets you have to buy to play and the Tool set costs $8,000. But I did get to play Dinosaur Jr.'s and At The Drive-In's songs and was quite happy.

Looks like I might end up keeping the 360 version of Failout 3. I am quiet surprised that I am enjoying it ala max.

Looks like I might end up keeping the 360 version of Failout 3. I am quiet surprised that I am enjoying it ala max.

I'm pessimistic about this sucker. It reminds me of something wooden and rigid.