What did you play most recently?

Gryph

I'm currently playing Super Mario Galaxy ..... this game is simply amazing. It really has taken 3D gaming to the next level.

I've so far only beat the first galaxy, and hopefully I'll beat the 2nd galaxy today or tomorrow. :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally agreed.

I've been playing Gears of War for PC lately. It's a pretty good game but I fail to see how it won all those game of the year awards. There really must not have been much competition last year.

Right now I'm playing Okami [PS2] and I can say so far so good.

Yea, Explosive Misanthropy bought me Okami almost a week ago. I like it. Just chipping away at it every day. And I was just playing Zelda, Twilight Princess. Both are good games. But its funny, sometimes while playing Okami, I want to do a move from Twilight Princess... Makes me feel stupid.

I've been playing Gears of War for PC lately. It's a pretty good game but I fail to see how it won all those game of the year awards. There really must not have been much competition last year.

WHAT? Sure it's based on opinion... but... Have you played multiplayer??? If you haven't, you have no idea how good the game is. I feel single player is like a practice run for multiplayer.

If you haven't played multiplayer, or just not too often, give it a real go. When you get on a team, that doesn't consist of assholes, and whiners, the game really shines. I played on gridlock for like 5 hours straight once. Small but very good and balanced. Plain and simple, if you haven't played multiplayer, you don't know what the game is like.

I reiterate, give the multiplayer a real chance, if your playing with asshats, get out and hopefully get on with cool people. The game is fantastic. The only problem I have with the game, is the occasional whiner, or more frequent, duchebags.

Oh man I wish I had the ability to play with you... I'm getting excited just thinking about it. Ok Ok, sure, I've played alot of shooters. But I really like this one. It's tactical. Constantly moving to keep ahead. relying on your fellows to back you up when crap hits the fan. Oh so many times have I gone in balls to the wall, once my backup arrived. Chainsaw kills to fools that pursue bait, or just come around the corner at a bad time. Shot gun to the gullet of someone who is attempting to frag tag you. (place grenade on you) Oh man... Just remember to give it a real good chance. Once you find a few levels you like, and get a feeling for being in a group, you'll open up the "real game" I suggest hitting the map gridlock.

Be prepared for all types of players, as I'm sure your aware. Some times you end up in a group, that doesn't communicate. Communication IS the key. I don't care... If I see an enemy, I'll call it out. Then either I or someone else can create a strategy on the fly.

Edited by Belthasar

I used to play a lot of Gears on the 360, but I stopped due to various glitches and severe lag problems with some games. Now all my time is taken up from COD4.

W40K: Dark Crusade