Dance 360

Mag

I love this show :o I was thinking of taking a class in college if I have extra time, this show is sick. Anyone watch it besides me ? the show aired on UPN everyday.

its an okay show. some of the dancers are pretty clean, but there are some that are just terrible. one girl really made the saying "white people have no rythm" (which isnt completely true) come to life on tv haha. though its pretty much a rip-off of the Rob Wadeson Project on MTV (i think thats his last name)...its kool since its on basic programming...

The DJ is the main reason to check it out, once in a long while they actually get a guy that can dance instead of people that look like they are having some isolated seizures. Dont get me wrong, I like breakdancing, and would love to learn it sometime.

well. basically the two hosts choose people randomly on the dance floor to battle against each other and the win is based on the cheers of the crowd.

the dj who is dj k-sly (hot!!) uses the oH so crazy dz-1200 turntables which allows u to scratcch, mix, juggle whatever just like vinyls with CDs...i want those so bad haha...

well hese the site if u wanna check out the show..

Dance 360

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

I agree. The show isn't that great. They have Fredrick Star and Kell or whatever the hell his name is. Two black TV stars who have never done dancing. Pretty crazy. I think I remember seeing the white girl. She was tap dancing right? MAN that was horrible. They pick weird people too. It's sad when they go on the show and can't dance.

I want to be on the show someday.

Here's My Opinon, THE SHOW F UCKING SUX!!!

yea its pretty bad :( half the ppl that go out there to dance can't, they jus be jumping around a swinging their arms, crappy beats to plus the dancers dont get enough time to show off some moves.. i hate how they yellout "tag your man" its jus annoying, once inwhile they got some hot chicks on the show dancing with tightass pants on, the only upside to the show :D