Naruto Movie on DVD and VHS in early 2005

Ryuken

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

omg klaw, stop trying to start something , anyway i'm sure there's some naruto movie bt on some japenese sites

it takes a while to download 4 gb of stuff unless somebody encode it to make it smaller and since i don't have a dvd burner i think i'll just download the one with smaller size

w/e klaw, i shall make fun of you whenever i get a chance!!! lol jk man, i'm kool with you but don't start flame wars ok ?

I've been thinking about turning the series into a set of mini-movies. Trying to watch the older episodes is annoying since there's several minutes of "recap" at the beginning, not to mention so many long flashbacks mid-episode. I want to cut out the intro and ending sequences (except the first and last for the combined episodes) and the recap time at the beggining (finding a good place to cut it to include the splash intro that starts each episode). Would make it much easier to watch multiple episodes. I'm thinking too much work for charity though. <_<

Either that or I'll burn 'em on a DVD with each episode broken up into intro/recap/episode/outro. This is more likely. I'd probably buy 'em if there was a decent american release, but considering the number of episodes, I may have to win the lotto first.