Naruto Movie on DVD and VHS in early 2005

Ryuken

this is just great i wonder if there's any naruto stuff that comes with the dvd , o and for those that's just gonna download it, DON"T buy it somewherer online to prove ur a narutard like me

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess it'll do that before i buy the dvd to c if it's good and if the dvd doesn't come with any naruto stuff hen that would lessn the chance for me to buy it

ugh.. you know I don't feel like watching Naruto during these times, since fall semester of school started, and I have a rough and tight schedule, can't really budget time for anime at the moment, oh and I stopped at episode 104. :(

where did u get this news btw??? good news though regardless....

got this from narutofan

and for magnis it's only about 30 mins once a week, can u like download it and watch in the weekends?? cuz cuz ur missing out the goddies

It's not that really, I can download them no problem (I downloaded them and finished 20 mins or less), is just that my laptop needs fixes here and there (my download station, since my PC is occupied to it's max), and I needed the f*ckin router (so I can download from my laptop instead) I purchased from my f*ckin ISP which they never f*ckin sent :(

i c well good luck to u and might i ask u if u want to start a naruto guild with me