Whats the biggest computer problem you ever had?

Lucandrake

Whats the bigest problem you ever had in your computer?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Worst I've Had Was My Computer, LITERALLY Fried. I A Memory Stick THe Wrong Way And,... BUZZZZZ!! *Smell Of Smoke* That Was The Worste Day Of My Life :):crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

EDIT: Why Is This In The CPS Emulation Section?

Edited by 666Ghost

Please, admid, move this to a better board were it belongs and goes with the topic of it.., well, I got the hacker thina things.., used to have like 3 trojans and like 50 something viruses in my comp, recovery CD fixed it, but only a month after I ordered it...5 buisness days my a**.

:banghead: Afro man:Colt 45

When I messed around with FDISK and the Virtual Drive, the OS wouldn't boot up and then FDISK wouldn't work either. That time I only had 1 computer and so I had no other choice but to walk down 1 or 2 block to my friend's house and use his computer. Fortunately, I found a program called "Cleand1sK" something of that sort and it erased the whole harddrive. After that I used FDISK again and it worked and from there I reinstalled Windows. That took me at least 2-3 weeks, sucked alot.

I learned my lesson from fooling around with Fdisk. :banghead: