Who's better? Capcom or SNK?

Who makes there games better? Capcom, or SNK?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

as a child i played fighters street (sf 1 for turbo graphix 16) it was new and very innovative (especially since most other kids were still playing Kung Fu for NES) i loved it, then came sf 2, i liked it like everyone else did...but it got old fast, especially after mastering all the characters and bosses....durring this time i was more into Fatal Fury 2 until ssf2turbo came out...that game is still one of the best 2d fighters ever, no doubt will always be on my top 5...but then came KOF, i loved that game since i was a big Fatal Fury and AOF fan, not to mention crossovers dispite those games being from the same company was still unheard off had aroused me...so i started to get into that...then next year...95 came out, and i found myself strangly attracted to Iori Yagami...i mean his design was ahead of its time and was far more applealing to me than any boring s.f character design...come to think of it, that was a large factor or getting me into SNK, the character designs were by far more appealing especially with characters like Terry, Robert Garcia,Kyo and Iori. also, i spent alot or portions in my youth and MVS was everywere, hell it still is everyware in countries outside the US, so SNK has a special place in my heart, so does capcom, but not from fighting games (MEGAMAN!!!! and puzzlefighter) , also as i have mentioned before, SNK play mechanics, dispite them not being revised dramatically, there is no need to because its still superior than capcoms.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That seperates the SNK Fanboys to the SNK Players.

At least, I think.

KOF not changing dramatically? Christ, Striker system + 4 characters per team with ratio changing? 3 on 3 with Tag Teaming? Blind. BLIND!

Edited by K`dash

Alright get back on topic :P

I think Capcom and Snk should do is change all the moves just for a game and make people go....WTF WTF WHY ISN"T MY HADOUKEN WORKING AHHH BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!QDEe121

Crap it posted before I could Add more lol.

So Capcom should make an RPG game on Ryu and show how he trains and stuff like upgrading his fireball or Take ken side who upgrades the dragon punch....Though Ryu's Dragon punch is waaay stronger

Alright get back on topic :)

I think Capcom and Snk should do is change all the moves just for a game and make people go....WTF WTF WHY ISN"T MY HADOUKEN WORKING AHHH BLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!QDEe121

Crap it posted before I could Add more lol.

So Capcom should make an RPG game on Ryu and show how he trains and stuff like upgrading his fireball or Take ken side who upgrades the dragon punch....Though Ryu's Dragon punch is waaay stronger

yea i like that idea, id like a pre-alpha beat em up game starring Ryu and Ken, now that would kick ass!

the shinshoryuken is the hottest move in the "shotokan" characters reptoir

• 1 year later...