More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

L.S.D

Chris Benoit is horrible on the mic, I have never really been fond of him though because to me his style is sorta stiff. Or what went wrong with WWE is that they built up Brock Lesner too much for smackdown and other than him the only star power they had at the time was Kurt Angle oops i forgot my point but i Hated Brock! he sucked on the mic and they gave him alot of credit as a amature wrestler but he did nothing to proove that statement in wwe, the only good matches he had were with Kurt or those freakshow matches with The Big Show. Shelton Benjamin is alot better than Brock ever was

Jericho could save raw...but until he does i think i will watch TNA

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Benoit is horrible on the mic, I have never really been fond of him though because to me his style is sorta stiff. Or what went wrong with WWE is that they built up Brock Lesner too much for smackdown and other than him the only star power they had at the time was Kurt Angle oops i forgot my point but i Hated Brock! he sucked on the mic and they gave him alot of credit as a amature wrestler but he did nothing to proove that statement in wwe, the only good matches he had were with Kurt or those freakshow matches with The Big Show. Shelton Benjamin is alot better than Brock ever was

Brock is impressive becos of his F-5. Man, I remeber watching him

for the 1st time. It was awesome and make me want to see him perform more!

And his steel cage match with Undertaker, where he countered a Tombstone into an F-5 was awesome. And the post-match where he climbs up to the top of the cage, with Taker's blood across his chest. Awesome carnage :)

Brock is impressive becos of his F-5. Man, I remeber watching him

for the 1st time. It was awesome and make me want to see him perform more!

And his steel cage match with Undertaker, where he countered a Tombstone into an F-5 was awesome. And the post-match where he climbs up to the top of the cage, with Taker's blood across his chest. Awesome carnage :thumbsup1:

i was at that PPV it was nice to see live.

as far as I know brock is still a big crybaby who can't handle the wwe schedule. I think he is still a minisota viking

Triple H is bad for the company? Based on what? Nothing other than the fact that you don’t like him. Triple H is the biggest star in wrestling today, for any promotion that can only be a good thing. WWE are making cuts left right and centre but out of the current Raw and Smackdown! rosters the only Superstar they would never cut is Triple H. I personally wasn’t a fan of The Rock, I never liked him, but I appreciated his popularity. It was a brilliant thing for WWE and wrestling in general. Triple H is holding nobody else back. You think Snitsky, Christian or Tyson Tomko could become big stars if the WWE were not giving their current (deserving) stars the limelight? No. The reason that these wrestlers are comparative nobodies is because they aren’t good enough. That’s not Triple’s fault. The only conceivable way Triple H could be ‘hogging the limelight’ is because the company repeatedly gives him the world heavyweight belt for long periods of time and that’s just a way of uniting the fans against a common enemy and rooting for the ‘face’ characters to overthrow him. The fact is, Triple H rules and the WWE knows it.

ok I see you know nothing of what goes on when cameras are not rolling in the wwe. HHH is married to the bosses daughter. he basicly runs WWe through his connection to the boss he also has major booking clout, basicly he does what he wants. he gets his matches the way he wants them with who he wants. that's why he always wrestles his buddy HBK. that's why he always has the title. Watch 10 or 15 HHH matches straight and tell me he is better then the other superstars. you will find the same match with the same spots every damn time. when vince retires bet HHH will take over the WWE. now if you wanna know what happens when you have a major superstar running things just look at WCW. it was run by Hogan , Nash, and Flair and a few wcw vets like Sting. Sure these guys always had good matches. but did anyone else? not nearly as often?

I think if you really counted from the beginning in every promotion he's been in it would at least be double that. and every match was just chops and backdrops....

if triple h were good fo rthe wwe he would relize someone lese needs that belt around thier waist other than him. garageink is right his matches are so predictable u can watch one now and tell what hes gonna do next, im just glad tna is getting the cut wwe stars and will actually have them wrestle, take friday's TNA show DDP is back baby!!!!!!