More WWE stars cut - 10 released this week

L.S.D

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How could a male wrestler even be concentrated oin the match with torrie in the ring?

Torrie in the ring? Go on then... :lol:

How could a male wrestler even be concentrated oin the match with torrie in the ring?

Because they're all gay. :lol:

At TYME's that seem's like the only logical explanation, it's not like they are going to have a real fight on there hands. All I know is if I was a pro wrestler i would be VERY distracted by her being there. But my fav would be dawn marie, and stacy is hot too.

Because they're all gay. :)

At TYME's that seem's like the only logical explanation, it's not like they are going to have a real fight on there hands. All I know is if I was a pro wrestler i would be VERY distracted by her being there. But my fav would be dawn marie, and stacy is hot too.

Well, we seldom see Dawn Marie nowadays. I can't even recall how

she looks like! And is it true that Stacy has never been in Playboy?? :blink:

I agree with the theory that Jericho is the only person who can save the WWE right now. Either him, or a youthful Undertaker from about 10 years ago. All the other wrestlers are loosing their shine, except for Triple H, IMO.

I agree with the theory that Jericho is the only person who can save the WWE right now. Either him, or a youthful Undertaker from about 10 years ago. All the other wrestlers are loosing their shine, except for Triple H, IMO.

I too agree abt Jericho, although I dont think he's the only person. Christian too is a potential main eventer, so is Edge if pushed correctly (I like his heel turn). And they should really use Kane properly. He has had idiotic angle after angle shoved up his ass for too long, he really deserves a reign as World champ after all the sacrifices he's made.

Of all the Attitude-era wrestlers still with the company today, Triple H is the one who has lost the most "shine". Just look at the shape he's in. His ring skills are no longer what they were during his DX days. And his "game" gimmick is getting stale. The only thing going for him (sadly, which is the most important) is that he has Stephanie in his bed, which isn't saying much.

RVD NEEDS A PUSH!!! he has had great matches against all the big time characters and they were all great matches, make jericho a heel and let RVD be face for a title shot, now thats a dream match

RVD NEEDS A PUSH!!!  he has had great matches against all the big time characters and they were all great matches, make jericho a heel and let RVD be face for a title shot, now thats a dream match

RVD is great but it is really a pain to watch his matches when his form took a dip.