Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Guess the VG character

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
Click to view battle stats
Santa Claus?

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Flocking Terrorists up the Arse til it bleeds and they scream for mercy. I like to torture them to the point that they cry like the little lillies that they are, until the pain is too much for them to handle.... so much that they would try to choke on their own blood in an attempt to end their own sorry lives. That's when I would stop and peel back his eyelids and force him to watch his daughter and wife jump from a 100 story building into the concrete. After they splatter into the ground I would wipe the blood off his eyes so that he can see his father crushed under a 2 ton limestone block. Then watch his mother suffocate from lack of oxygen while clinging on to her husband's leg... the only thing left of his tattered carcass she can recognize. Just as her eyes roll into the back of her head I would smash his teeth into the curb, strip him of all his belongings and watch him struggle to regain his sanity.
ryu

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
K last clue

Daeval

Daeval

Posting Freak

• Ultra Members
  • 1,615 posts
This is silly... Ibuki?

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
  • Interests:Flocking Terrorists up the Arse til it bleeds and they scream for mercy. I like to torture them to the point that they cry like the little lillies that they are, until the pain is too much for them to handle.... so much that they would try to choke on their own blood in an attempt to end their own sorry lives. That's when I would stop and peel back his eyelids and force him to watch his daughter and wife jump from a 100 story building into the concrete. After they splatter into the ground I would wipe the blood off his eyes so that he can see his father crushed under a 2 ton limestone block. Then watch his mother suffocate from lack of oxygen while clinging on to her husband's leg... the only thing left of his tattered carcass she can recognize. Just as her eyes roll into the back of her head I would smash his teeth into the curb, strip him of all his belongings and watch him struggle to regain his sanity.
capcom made ninja chars?

Strider?

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts

capcom made ninja chars? 

Strider?

Gj it is strider

saiyanfire

saiyanfire

The Dark Angel

• Premium Members
  • 293 posts
  • Interests:anime, emulation, drawing/art
Could u have made it any easier, there were only like 3-5 choices, that is if u count ryu ken and akuma as ninjas.

Daeval

Daeval

Posting Freak

• Ultra Members
  • 1,615 posts
Bah, I swear I had a 50/50 chance there!

zhugeliang

zhugeliang

Lord of the Roms

• Premium Members
  • 276 posts
do i get a prize or anything? :lol:

Skythe

Skythe

I Shot Jesus (In The Eyeball)

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 3,420 posts
  • Interests:The power of awesomeness.

Could u have made it any easier, there were only like 3-5 choices,

7 to 8 choices actually.

Ibuki
Strider
Vega
Geki
Guy
Maki
Mukuro
Shadowman (only if you count Mega Man Power Fighters as a fighting game)

I'm sure that's all of them but I could be wrong.

OverlordMondo

OverlordMondo

Ruling Lesser People since 1994

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 3,425 posts
  • Interests:Cha, y'know, stuff.
Do another one? Hmm?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users