registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> You'll never believe what I'm watching - Page 3 - Gossip Café [/offtopic] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

You'll never believe what I'm watching

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

Oh and by the way I'm watching the new WWE dvd - WWE The Monday Night Wars

Posted Image

And it is one of the best dvd's that I have watched..... :D

Wrasslin'. Why are you watching wrasslin'?

Weirdy

Weirdy

life...is like a box of chocolates

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,291 posts
here is my ethnicity. Its nothing close to being german...well..maybe except for the drinking stereotype..but still, I am not german :D

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts

Oh and by the way I'm watching the new WWE dvd - WWE The Monday Night Wars

Posted Image

And it is one of the best dvd's that I have watched..... ;)

Wrasslin'. Why are you watching wrasslin'?

I've been watching wrasslin' since I was a child with my father and my older brother :D

IMHO it is awesome....:D

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
  • Interests:I game bro

here is my ethnicity. Its nothing close to being german...well..maybe except for the drinking stereotype..but still, I am not german :D

lol, german bastard :D ;)

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts

Weirdzeige? is that and american-german tv? weird=american, zeige=show in german

I am not german damnit!!

Posted Image
do I look german to you?!

LOL. HAHAH :lol: :lol: TOUCHE!

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts

i just dont like it when people talk about old stuff like my friend getting excited about the "snes" emulator on the computer...come on fellas we need to get a life here..well you do... :lol:

ur talkin as tho u didnt get excited when u got ur first emulator. hell i admit it, i was amazed when i got mah first snes emulator. for a person whos in an emulation forum and to tell people to get a life, u should be sayin that to urself too then. im not here to spread negative vibes or anythin, but get real... :lol:

anyways, i did see that on hbo a while ago too. it is interesting.

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
Sorry Weirdanzeige....but damn you name really makes me think that you are german :lol:

Like for some reason GryphonKlaw makes me think that GryphonKlaw is Jewish.... :lol:

And BoomBa_GoosE makes me think that BoomBa_GoosE is a goose :D

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts

And BoomBa_GoosE makes me think that BoomBa_GoosE is a goose  :D

:lol: goose is jus a nick name mah frens gave me in high skool. :lol: i feel u tho haha.

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

Like for some reason GryphonKlaw makes me think that GryphonKlaw is Jewish.... :lol:

Oy vey! I'm not Jewish. I'm of Indian (the real Indian) descent. I'm like a thin Weirdanzeige. I'm 5'7", dark, 126 lbs, and rather stupid as well. :D

Do I come off as Jewish? If so, awesome! I can be like Woody Allen and Mel Brooks!

And ForceX reminds me of a Tijuana crack-whore. :-D Gwahahahahaha *barf* :lol:

I bet he's called Goose because of some long part of his body...I bet you have long arms.

Edited by GryphonKlaw, 28 February 2004 - 08:40 PM.

Cominus

Cominus

Airborne or nah

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 2,678 posts
  • Interests:I game bro
you're of kenny g decent. :lol:

Gryph

Gryph

The K Man

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 14,666 posts

you're of kenny g decent. :lol:

Nooooooo!!

*My hair grows long and curly. A saxophone appears out of nowhere. I start playing crappy music*

Noooooooo!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users