Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

KOF2003 Poll

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: Which of these BEST describes Ash Crimson?

Which of these BEST describes Ash Crimson?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

ForceX

ForceX

--={1Emu Legend}=--

• Ultra Members
  • 1,451 posts
Click to view battle stats
Ash overpowered? -> hmmmmm Ash is a weakling

:mrgreen: :) :P

Seol

Seol

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 1 posts
Click to view battle stats
Yeah yeah... i actually agree with the minority, i guess Ash is a good char, his design isnt too bad, but i must admit is kind of "the middle side" (ok transvesti), even thought he is a charge character, you can actually made pretty good combos with him, and make him a headache for anyone...

Now, we see him like that cause we are western people, Japanese have a diferent point of view, and they see those kind of character very appeling (ie Death from Tekkaman Blade Ovas, a couple from Fushigui yuugi, etc)
Another thing can be the most particative accion from Falcoon (the illustrator) who, eventhough i like a lot his style of drawing, he tends to draw that kind of features on his characters...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users