King of Fighters 2003 News II

Alpha

• Replies 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in other forum I saw 2 links to same page that claims to have the rom of KOF2K3 also the loader for Kawaks, but seems a little wierd, cause there are 2 links but i dont know if there are 2 parts of the same file.rar or a mirror to the same file both are of 38.66M its a little confuse cause its in Japanese.

Im going to check it. But seems to be another Fake!!!

If it was in 2 parts it would have a file name something like "kof2k3.r01 <--First part" kof2k3.r02 <-- 2nd part" it would be something like that anyways or else kof2k3.part 1 etc, if it just says kof2k3.zip or kof2k3.rar then its only 1 file, or else the guy could of split the roms himself (highly unlikely) eg put so many of the c roms and the v roms in 1 rar/zip and so many in the other zip, but it would be better and easier for them to do it the way i said it the first time, anyway let us know what you find :lol:.

check this forum...

these guys are going to dump kof2k3...

http://www.pign.net/forums/showthread.php?...p?threadid=6298

strange thing this i have never been to that site before but i got this message when i tried to veiw it

vBulletin Message

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

check this forum...

these guys are going to dump kof2k3...

http://www.pign.net/forums/showthread.php?...p?threadid=6298

strange thing this i have never been to that site before but i got this message when i tried to veiw it

vBulletin Message

Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here

If you have a dynamic ip, maybe they banned someone who had it before. Or, more probably they banned a whole provider or geographic region. Also possible is that they use the list from peerguardian and that you accidently got into it...

Anyway I had no problem entering the site.