Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Best SNK style Fight game

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Poll: Which one do you think is the best "SNK style" fighting game ever?

Which one do you think is the best "SNK style" fighting game ever?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

N3oGhost

N3oGhost

Needs Sunlight

• Premium Members
  • 590 posts
Click to view battle stats
Garou

[S4]The Phantom

[S4]The Phantom

Samsho Pimp!

• Premium Members
  • 228 posts
I can't believe the legendary Samurai Shodown series are not even in the topic. The series was a sensation, that even led SNK to make 3D series out of it, which killed the company in a way.

SSV is filled with mistakes, but it's revived before other SNK games for a reason.

nightstalker100

nightstalker100

Novice

• Members
  • 41 posts
garou all the way. please someone highlight a flaw in this game. its beautifully balanced, has sufficient depth with just defence and counters, great animations, realistic movement, doesnt place too high an emphasiss on one method of attack be it supers, combos etc (rotd for example is way to combo heavy) and is challenging to attain a decnt standard in play (ss, sss and miracle levels in fighting.) my only gripe is that its a shame snk went ahead anmd introduced new charcaters, sort of a next gen fatal fury roster cos i would of preferred it if they stuck to the perennials but hey it had to happen eventually.

stealthcat

stealthcat

• Members
  • 79 posts
Like most of the people here, I'd go with Garou out of that list. It is by far the best recent SNK game of the last few years that outshines most fighting games in general. The cool style and look, good gameplay, new elements like just defend, and many characters related to Fatal Fury and Art of Fighting characters make this game near perfect. I wish all SNK projects were up to this kind of standard. :rolleyes:

Mr.X

Mr.X

aka Gouki :)

• Premium Members
  • 866 posts
I like Evoga beat'em-up ROTD system.

Mechjose

Mechjose

• Members
  • 87 posts
yep i go with garou

BoomBa_GoosE

BoomBa_GoosE

Dreamcaster

• Ultra Members
  • 1,294 posts
:( everyones got great opinions. Garou indeed! SvC is pretty good as well, but i also like kof2k2. But yes, Garou. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users