Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Metal Slug 5 (mslug5.zip/ms5.zip) News

- - - - -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
536 replies to this topic

Lucian

Lucian

• Members
  • 57 posts
Click to view battle stats
It must be because I use the Mozilla Firebird 0.7 test browser. It runs a million times better than IE and Opera but I have some trouble viewing web pages, links and downloading files because it's not widely supported online. I'd use IE if it wasn't for all the flippin pop ups (I have two different pop up stoppers, a web based one and one I bought and they both suck. Firebirds pop up stopper is far superior.) Anyways if you anyone else has links could you please email them to me at Beowulf_Lucian@hotmail.com or contact me at XerotoNine on AIM.

thank you

FantasiaScura

FantasiaScura

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts

I'm not sure if its this website:
http://www.neogamez.net
If not, u got to search around this forum.  ;)

yay thank you

freakkk

freakkk

Novice

• Members
  • 30 posts
Hey, I wonder if ms6 is released? :P

taratata

taratata

Oh god. Did you eat all this acid?

• Premium Members
  • 717 posts

Hey, I wonder if ms6 is released?  :D

You may have to wait a little bit :P

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,839 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.

Hey, I wonder if ms6 is released?  :unsure:

You may have to wait a little bit :P

Not just a little bit. :D Metal Slug 5 was released just a while ago and now people want to now if Metal Slug 6 is released already.......Come on give me a fu****
break.

icerbreaker

icerbreaker

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 3 posts
can some1 give me a link for asr.dat. that has metal slug 5,samurai showdown 5 and snk vs capcom

spike

spike

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 5 posts
Hi

I've downloaded the WinKawaks 1.6 w/ Loader (146loader.exe by HappyASR). When I use the loader, it doesn't seem to use the asr.dat file. If I check say Rage of the Dragon in WinKawaks, it's not there, but it is in the asr.dat file. I've got the rom and the p1 patch but just can't play it because of the dat file.

Please help!
Spike

freakkk

freakkk

Novice

• Members
  • 30 posts

Hi

I've downloaded the WinKawaks 1.6 w/ Loader (146loader.exe by HappyASR). When I use the loader, it doesn't seem to use the asr.dat file. If I check say Rage of the Dragon in WinKawaks, it's not there, but it is in the asr.dat file. I've got the rom and the p1 patch but just can't play it because of the dat file.

Please help!
Spike

Maybe u hav the wrong dat. file.

Solidus777

Solidus777

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 2 posts
Hi... I'm sorta new here, I just wanted to know if anyone could help me....

I got Metal Slug 5 (Full ROM) off FileMirrors. Took me 5 hours to download. Anyway, I get some IPS patches that I found, and patch the thing. There was one problem (my DAT had the m1 ROM listed as 268_m1d.bin), so I simply renamed my file (268_m1.bin). I go into Kawaks (afraid to talk about the l****er here, 'cause it almost got me banned on another forum), and click Metal Slug 5. It sees all my ROMS. I get no errors, and everything works fine... then it gets to "Patching somethingorother ROMS" and crashes. Could someone tell me how to fix this?

freakkk

freakkk

Novice

• Members
  • 30 posts

Hi... I'm sorta new here, I just wanted to know if anyone could help me....

I got Metal Slug 5 (Full ROM) off FileMirrors. Took me 5 hours to download. Anyway, I get some IPS patches that I found, and patch the thing. There was one problem (my DAT had the m1 ROM listed as 268_m1d.bin), so I simply renamed my file (268_m1.bin). I go into Kawaks (afraid to talk about the l****er here, 'cause it almost got me banned on another forum), and click Metal Slug 5. It sees all my ROMS. I get no errors, and everything works fine... then it gets to "Patching somethingorother ROMS" and crashes. Could someone tell me how to fix this?

Sorry, I can't download from that site 'cause its under maintenance so I can't open and see it. :( Well, I think your com might not be able to play the game. (Just guessing) :(

Tell me, did u unrar the program?

Edited by james, 26 January 2004 - 01:00 PM.

freakkk

freakkk

Novice

• Members
  • 30 posts
Hey guys, in ms5, is it only mission 1 & 3 u have choices to go to different worlds? :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users