Who votes we ban BP, (.) (.), coinops combustion, Error404, whatever?

retro gamer

Who votes we ban BP, (.) (.), coinops combustion, Error404, whatever?  

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Seems like all trouble stems from one place.

Remove the cancer and there will b a period of healing but overall the body will survive

Leave the cancer and the whole body will die.

Should BP leave the forum or stay, lets see what people really want.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, i dont think that kind of vote/thread is constructive...

I prefer to say it in french because my english s****.... il ne faut pas tomber si bas, malgré la personnalité de la personne en question

i agree with the weinerschnitzel, best as a private matters for who runs the boards.

but for today, i vote of cheer to see a real poll here! previous polls from coinops all had similar choices, votes canceled and false results.

What world are you guys living in?

Senior members who have been here since, ohhh I dunno the start? Opened up a thread to make the management of this site wake up and take action.

You're saying that guys with less than 200 Posts (not that I judge people on post count) we have a thread for this which can be located here:

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...ic=33345&hl

Eithier this forum bucks up and gets it's shit together or im going to stop pissing in the wind.

we all want your X-box forum to stay open - but like you said we lack leadership.

The "old" members have jumped in your yard, yes we haven't always been polite, and sure like I read here we come across as dicks to you guys, but that's how it is because we are not uniting.

When folk show up here and they see you guys only posting original xbox stuff, not many will stick around - unless like your self "know the know" with xbox emulation.

To be honest for me you guys can do whatever you have to do here, but for jesus titty fucking criest ONE of you show some guts and post up in the topic I posted above (im guessing one of you already did with a No on the vote)

You're not going to take this forum from us - and ill go tooth and nail to make sure it does not happen like this.

To me it seems all is well. This is a Developer of ideas. Henceforth, expressing his worth. Give him his due. Allow for his eccentric behavior. Seems to me at least most peeps understand this. Free expression/freedom to the man.

GO forth BP!!!

Create, delve, expose, express, expand, go, go, go!

To me it seems all is well. This is a Developer of ideas. Henceforth, expressing his worth. Give him his due. Allow for his eccentric behavior. Seems to me at least most peeps understand this. Free expression/freedom to the man.

GO forth BP!!!

Create, delve, expose, express, expand, go, go, go!

Thanks neo I appreciate it, but i have no idea what algarhythm you are programming in and what server you are using, can I at least have the IP?

....Should BP leave the forum or stay, lets see what people really want.

What a joke !!! :lol:

Peace and Love my friend !!!

His treats are already gone !! What do you want more ?!!!

The xbox community is dying slowly, how can you make something like this againts someone that work for the community ? That's pathetic !!!

No one is perfect !! Human makes issue, issue don't makes Human !!

Thats Useless .....................

Big Up BP !!!

PS: I really hope that this poll is just a joke!!!!

Edited by Retro.G