registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> PS3 hacked wide open - Page 2 - PS3 Hacks [/ps3] - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

PS3 hacked wide open

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

L.S.D

L.S.D

Anyone want a hallucination?

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 7,399 posts
Oh well, I think I am leaving the gaming scene further and further now. Why?

1. Been playing originals for some time. Didn't bother to download ISOs anymore even for PSP. And I only play back older games or those really good games.

2. Not sure why, but i do like using PSN store and their occasional sales. Just like when I am using XBL.

3. I didnt turn on my PS3 for weeks sometimes now. Worklife and personal life is taking priority now, since I am having so much fun in China :)

Lucandrake

Lucandrake

Chill

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,059 posts
  • Interests:The internet is an interest.
Are those really the only set of instructions out there atm? Lol

Devia Eleven

Devia Eleven

Posting Freak

• 3,614 posts

Are those really the only set of instructions out there atm? Lol

Waiting on me to post more? Go find it.

Agozer

Agozer

Board Script AI | 16-bit Corpse | The Mummy

• User Admin
  • 19,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games, plain and simple.
I use my Ps3 daily. If not for gaming, then for videos. Plus, Mass Effect 2 is released in a few days. I'm not that interested (yet anyway) about possible ways run run homebrew and backups on my PS3.

P.S. The PSN Store isreally great. My only gripe is that the EU PSN doesn't get nearly as many offers as the US, especially when it comes to PSOne Classics. Aside from a few Final Fantasy titles and Vagrant Story that I already own on disc, the rest of the offerings are more or less mediocre shit.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users