Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Rocko's Modern Life

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

Poll: How gay was it of Nickelodeon to take away Rocko?

How gay was it of Nickelodeon to take away Rocko?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

echoman

echoman

Hub Admin / Hitman

• Premium Members
  • 184 posts
Click to view battle stats
Like was stated above, they always have to get rid of old shows to make room for no ones. I remember watching rocko's modern life when it was out and I really did like the series. I really don't watch much tv anymore (due to the fact of nothing good bein on) but if I did I probably would still be watching it.

akira

akira

Newbie Poster

• Members
  • 9 posts
Click to view battle stats
I know...well...i'm buyt the VHS's of all its episodes...they never came out with the DVD...i should have probably said that better...but i still think it;s gay that Nick took it off...and i don't watch the station aynmore...haven't in while..i think i'll just stick w. Ed, Edd, and Eddy:p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users