Man Dies After Wife Crushes Testicles

Alpha

ADDIS ABABA (Reuters) - An enraged Ethiopian mother of five will be tried for the murder of her husband who died after she crushed his testicles in a fight, police told the state-run Ethiopian News Agency.

Police said on Friday the man was so embarrassed after the incident that he declined to seek treatment for the injury, and died days later.

"Following a disagreement over the husband's spending habits, his wife refused to give him his dinner and also decided to sleep alone," police in the western region of Wellega said.

"The husband was so angered by this affront by his wife that he tried to beat her. In the melee that followed, the wife grabbed and twisted his testicles causing serious damage."

Police said the unnamed woman, a resident of Wayu-Tuka district in Wellega, had had several arguments with her husband about the amount of money he spent on booze.

Credits: Yahoo.com

--------------------------------------------

All I have to say is, I can feel the pain!! :)

what a biatch!

Ok a man has died... there is going to be trouble [robocop voice]

If that femle couldent get it in her head to leave her husband then she got what she got [i am not saying hitting a female or treating them like crap is a good thing no way]

In the end she killed him......

I dunno if a chcick tried doing that to me i would kick her in the fanny with a steal toe capped boot!#

that sux hy all im new

Welcome :)

And can I just say OUCH on behalf of that dude but if he was an abuser then it's not so bad.

I remember when I was about 7 years old and me and my friend were playing on a tree. It was one of those trees that had been pruned etc and had the grey paint to stop branches growing too large. Anyway he slipped and feel about 8 feet onto a branch below that had a nail sticking up. He ripped his.... "baby making bag" and it makes me nearly sick to think of it now :)

But imagine someone crushing your testis! I think I would die too.