Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Golf or Tennis?

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Forced in a room for a week of watching mens golf or mens tennis. What would you choose?

Forced in a room for a week of watching mens golf or mens tennis. What would you choose?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

MarkT2256

MarkT2256

Class 'A' PGA Professional

• Premium Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Retro Gaming
Click to view battle stats
Golf or tennis? I know you guys probably hate both (Personally for myself im an assistant golf professional at a local country club and ive played it all my life), but anyway, if you guys were forced in a room to watch either mens golf or mens tennis, what would it be?

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts
What's your handicap?

Diso

Diso

Poppy

• 1Emu Veteran
  • 6,145 posts
If i was forced to watch one of those two, I'll pick golf. Golf takes longer than tennis and would probably take a few hours just to watch a game. Also, it will help me get to sleep :wink:

MarkT2256

MarkT2256

Class 'A' PGA Professional

• Premium Members
  • 175 posts
  • Interests:Golf, Retro Gaming
2 handicap, when i took the PAT (Playing Ability Test) to get the position, I needed a minimum 5 handicap.

xiphoid

xiphoid

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 160 posts
I prefer Tennis - but to be honest Golf can quite happily sit on in the Background when I am working.

DreamCastLover

DreamCastLover

ĐR€ĹMÇŧT ]v[ŘD

• Premium Members
  • 891 posts
Tennis.

I just can't watch Golf as it is so incredibly boring. I don't mind playing golf though as it's pretty relaxing and you get to be out in the fresh air.

nicknicknickandnick

nicknicknickandnick

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 153 posts
Oh crap, mens. I was going to pick tennis.

Bertinan

Bertinan

Novice

• Members
  • 38 posts
I hate golf. I like Tennis, though. Those people are pretty atheletic, and the sport is almost as tough as football or basketball.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users