registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { return; } public function replaceOutput($output, $key) { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicView($output, $key); } } ?>registry = ipsRegistry::instance(); $this->settings =& $this->registry->fetchSettings(); } public function getOutput() { require_once( IPSLib::getAppDir('ibprobattle') . '/sources/battleHooks.php' ); $this->battleHook = new battleHooks( $this->registry ); return $this->battleHook->statsTopicViewJS(); } } ?> FBA-XXX Pro v1.28 - Page 3 - Final Burn (FBA/FBL/FBC) - 1Emulation.com

Welcome to 1Emulation.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

FBA-XXX Pro v1.28

* * * * * 3 votes

• Please log in to reply
639 replies to this topic

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
+ T + have any ideas why i can't patch the xbe?

+ T +

+ T +

Final Burn Legends guy

• 1,121 posts

+ T + have any ideas why i can't patch the xbe?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're using the pack.bat file then your XBE needs to be called 'fbax.xbe'. Or you can edit the batch file to specify your own filenames, the first is the output file, second is the input.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
got it, thx

Knocks

Knocks

Beginner

• Members
  • 10 posts
There is a dipswitch-related bug in Street Fighter 2' and Street Fighter 2 CE (and possibly other CPS1 games). When changing dip switches to 1 coin 2 credits, FBA XXX Pro actually does the opposite--it changes it to 1 coin 1/2 credits.

GLiTcH

GLiTcH

Proud Fan

• Premium Members
  • 257 posts

There is a dipswitch-related bug in Street Fighter 2' and Street Fighter 2 CE (and possibly other CPS1 games).  When changing dip switches to 1 coin 2 credits, FBA XXX Pro actually does the opposite--it changes it to 1 coin 1/2 credits.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

just set htem to free play.. works fine for me

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
just to make sure:

Samsho5 m1d 49C9901A & Mslug5 m1 4A5A6E0E are still unavalible?

also anyone have a patch for fr2ch c roms? patch site i went to didn't list the game.

+ T +

+ T +

Final Burn Legends guy

• 1,121 posts

just to make sure:

Samsho5 m1d 49C9901A  & Mslug5 m1 4A5A6E0E are still unavalible?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think both are now available but the samsho5 m1d most definitely is.

Prican25

Prican25

XB0X M0d\dd3R

• Ultra Members
  • 2,726 posts
cool, now i just need to find a patch to get them heh

thought i'd mention that when i get the romsets completed, i'll will be making a post on newsgroup so if anyone can help me on those please feel free to pm or hit me up on aim :D

Vegeta

Vegeta

• Members+
  • 88 posts

cool, now i just need to find a patch to get them heh

thought i'd mention that when i get the romsets completed, i'll will be making a post on newsgroup so if anyone can help me on those please feel free to pm or hit me up on aim :clapping:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would definately be appreciated :clapping:

deadsoulz

deadsoulz

Novice

• Members
  • 47 posts
I have searched the newsgroups I am not seeing this in those usual places? Anyone care to throw me a bone?

+ T +

+ T +

Final Burn Legends guy

• 1,121 posts

I have searched the newsgroups I am not seeing this in those usual places?  Anyone care to throw me a bone?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

If you're referring to the FBA-XXX Pro v1.01 package then by 'the usual places' I meant xbins. :clapping:

EDIT: Have now clarified this in the first post.

Edited by + T +, 05 February 2006 - 07:19 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users