Official: Bleach thread

Mag

Why does everyone think a guy with spikey yellow hair is naruto :D' geeez lol first everyone thinks yodaime is naruto's dad and now this hehehe

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your talking to ryuken, then it's because of ryuken.

If you were talking to me, it's a common archetype main character scene in many mediums.

well these kinda of anime with these kind of main char. usually sells well( i think) but how come they never use kool and and strong guys as the main char.?? such as sasuke and that guy with the bow in Bleach ( ishida or something like that )

If your talking to ryuken, then it's because of ryuken.

If you were talking to me, it's a common archetype main character scene in many mediums.

It's called, " I never bother to quote "

everyone, I forgot to mentioned, the intro song is :) by Orange range, the group that done a naruto outro song. Good tunes indeed, I'm gonna get the OST :D

I watched only a few minutes of the first episode of this anime..and was like bleh. It didn't really interest me. But after I saw a few pics of the anime where the characters were in samurai times, it tickled my attention. Is it worth getting? Like, does it compare to the goodness of Rurouni Kenshin?

I watched only a few minutes of the first episode of this anime..and was like bleh. It didn't really interest me. But after I saw a few pics of the anime where the characters were in samurai times, it tickled my attention. Is it worth getting? Like, does it compare to the goodness of Rurouni Kenshin?

Well, hard to say really... There is more sword-action is later episodes. Just watch the first 3 or 4, then make your decision.

Edited by Agozer

Well, hard to say really... There is moresword-action is later episodes. Just watch the first 3 or 4, then make your decision.

I'm more a storywise kind of viewer :D Action is great and everything but I totally respect an anime with good characters, emotional scenes and riveting storylines.

• 2 weeks later...