Rawr returns

Wizard

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Nintendo and Sony execs are trading harsh words:

"That's not a game machine," said Yasuhiro Minagawa, head of PR for Nintendo Co., Ltd. "They showed it at the [Tokyo] Game Show without any fundamental game software, and you can tell that it's not yet complete."

For a reaction to the reaction, Bloomberg went to SCE's Ken Kutaragi. "People who want to play with Pikachu will need Nintendo's new-style DS machine," he said, "but those who want to play our racing game Gran Turismo 4 will need a PSP, right?"

Source: http://www.gamespot.com/news/2004/10/28/news_6111769.html

And yes K'dash, please come back and shaft us!!! Shaft us in the ass!!! :D Give me a flocking break.

Childish internet spitting contests are not what I associate with 1Emu. I wish all involved would get over this ridiculous anomaly in the board's usually mature behavior and get things back to normal, including the return of K'dash's informative posts and well-spoken opinions.

Childish internet spitting contests are not what I associate with 1Emu.  I wish all involved would get over this ridiculous anomaly in the board's usually mature behavior and get things back to normal, including the return of K'dash's informative posts and well-spoken opinions.

That what i've been trying to tell K`and others for some time , but do any of them ever listen to me?

How many times have I said this with a slight variation?

Childish internet spitting contests are not what I associate with 1Emu.  I wish all involved would get over this ridiculous anomaly in the board's usually mature behavior and get things back to normal, including the return of K'dash's informative posts and well-spoken opinions.

That what i've been trying to tell K`and others for some time , but do any of them ever listen to me?

How many times have I said this with a slight variation?

You talkin' to me? :D He'll come back, they ALL come back. MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!