emsley

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vice city was much better.

I still LMAO when i play it.

Agreed. But I'm sort of stuck since the latter missions are either "start and die trying" or they have inhuman timelimits.

So I'm sort of joyriding and looking for those hidden pakages now.

type these in the help with the crap missions.

nuttertools

thugstools

preciousprotection =  a nice chunk of armour.

For health type aspirin

But see, I have the PS2 version + I don't like using codes.

Hahaha! This makes me want The Bard's Tale even more now. Here is a press release by inXile Entertainment poking fun at the recent leaks.

Interactive entertainment developer and publisher inXile entertainment today announced that it is considering some form of leak of The Bard's Tale, its eagerly anticipated action-role playing game (RPG), as a strategic plan to follow a growing trend among Triple A games.

"The Bard's Tale is a highly original game in the same category as a Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Half-Life 2 and Halo 2 so we feel some sort of leak that sounds similar to what they have experienced may be the next logical step in our launch plans," said Brian Fargo, founder and CEO of inXile entertainment. "Of course we would immediately condemn the leak and make every effort to stop it if we proceed with it."

"In The Bard's Tale, our main character, The Bard, is an opportunist always interested in getting goods at a discounted rate so we feel he would applaud some sort of leak," said Matt Findley, president of inXile entertainment.

It's unclear how the leak will be handled, if implemented. Pirated or unauthorized playable game code would not actually be made available over the internet or otherwise but the full version of the game could be attained by game enthusiasts at major retail outlets as early as October 26th 2004.

For those wishing to help track down any potential thieves of The Bard's Tale, inXile is proactively offering the following advice: If anyone finds information on websites with links to unauthorized downloads, information, scans or videos, please contact us at shamelessmarketing@inxile-entertainment.com.

This game is going to rule. I loved the old Bard's Tales and this is by Brian Fargo so it has to be good.

I think in general Vice City was more overhyped than GTA 3...I think GTA 3 is better than VC because it took the whole milestone leap in the gaming industry, while remaining one of the top selling games for like 2 years...2 YEARS!!! I don't think Halo even topped that.