KOF 1994 RE-Bout

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's cool that they decided to bring back 94, but I'm not entirely sure I like how they're doing it. Basically, they updated everything but the game's only really annoying aspect: the gameplay. It wasn't bad, per se, but it's definately dated. And the graphics they have updated are sort of looking half-assed (although they do look better in the more recent screenshots, especially the special effects).

I'd almost prefer if they'd left it alone and released it in a multi-pack with a few of the other games, maybe just adding the option to customize teams. Either that, or re-do the visuals and update the gameplay so it plays more like a recent game, but with the classic roster.

Either way, I agree that it's nice of them to put out fanservice like this. I'm curious what the price point will be though.

that's not even the official sequel and IMO the sequal sucked more, maybe bcuz of the graphx present in it, shin gokuteuji, svc and kof2k3; the first was cool bcuz it different chars that aren't present in the sequel like duke and burton

also other Re-bouts would be MotW and all four of the first Power Instincts