KOF 1994 RE-Bout

kein, das gerade normales unhöfliches ist!

Eikä ole. Käyttäkään englantia tästä lähtien.

My finnish graces this board once and only once. Stick with english, for everybody's sake.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol ENGRISH!!! they have to have kyo's moves somewhat updated for this game i hope, i never really digged him until '96

Edited by KyokugenKiss

(yo inca am Zapp!!!)e ieftin un PS2 tocmai ce mi-am luat unu de la un shau din CTA cu 4 jocuri cu tot 7 milioane cu Mortal Kombat 5 apropo e super-tare shaule; yo's din eforie sud hehehe; dak vrei un PS2 e 9 mil. la Sony Center in CTA cu 2 manete cu tot....

enough romanian...

EDIT: when is KoF RE-Bout's release date anyway?

EDIT2: so Ryo decided to follow in his dad's footsteps ey? Mr.Karate REBORN bahaha! all he needs now is a mask with a prepostoresly long nose...;;; @Kyokugen: Kyo's should have all his moves IMO, and I mean all (then u'd see Kusanagi Hell bahaha)

Edited by axl

@axl: PASS, i want a GameCube :) check dis out:

Interesting and sad neogeo news

Let's start with the interesting news:

-First, Playmore said that they would make a Samurai Showdown 6, Metal Slug 6 and KOF 2004

-There's a possibilty that the next futur games will be in 3D

-A company named Ignition Entertainment has decided to make the console ports of the neogeo games in Europe

And for the sad stuff

For the sad news:

-The only connection between SNK Playmore and Sammy, is the right for Playmore to use the Atomiswave system, It means that Sammy won't be publishing for PLaymore

The reason why Playmore is gonna use the Atomiswave is because of the piracy, not for new graphics

-The battle between Playmore and Aruze is still going

-Sony Computer Entertainment America is no more interested in releasing 2D games, SNK Playmore is quite frustrated by this.

What do u have to say huh :blink: ?

I got rid of the double post.

As for the issue at hand, SONY has never been too keen on 2D games, and that has pissed off a lot of people. Personally, I don't understand this "tactic".

Edited by Agozer