played CFJ arcade

Xeon

i cant believe they did this  they could have made a better  fighting jam even if they use only the characters they have rights too, they  have more than enough to include more than 2 or so from each series. they are losing it in thier old age it seems.

i totally agree this game is nothing more but another street fighter but with cameo's and it doesnt really represent capcom as a whole at all, i liked my idea and they could easily do it but still dont listen...

the idea just doesnt seem flexibly marketable in my opinion. i think that if it opens for a sequel then they may have a go at it, whatever keeps the $$$ rolling. but seeing all the good stuff at once in a single title may leave them empty-handed with ideas afterwards.

but then again, this is their last 2D fighting game? was that announced? can i have a link to it?

i would cry if capcom would really totally leave the 2d fighting scene and allow snk and sammy to do the rest...i mean, i jus saw KOF neowave at little tokyo yesterday....so depressing :D

the sammy vs capcom thing sounded good so maybe future capcom fighters under sammy???? sweet.... :)

oh btw, solidius23, ur sig intrigues me... :)

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE